1. The Company collects and retains solely the personal data that you notify to us by entering the personal information requested in the relevant fields.
2. As part of the obligation to guard and protect the information of its customers, the Company is committed to protect and use appropriately the personal data collected either online from this website or through communication / cooperation with any third party.
As part of the Mastiha Club registration process, we collect and process the following information:
• Telephone Number (mobile)
3. The Company only collects personal data voluntarily provided by you, our website visitors, so that we can meet your specific requests, so that we can provide you with information about our products and services and to serve you in the best way possible. Where further, optional information is requested, you will be informed at the time of their collection.
1.Collection and purposes of using personal data
Your personal data will only be downloaded if you choose to provide it voluntarily – for example, by contacting us by email or by registering as a customer of the Company’s products and services. The use of the products and services provided by www.mastihaelma.gr, including the provision of online ordering services of the Company’s products, requires the ability to communicate with you. Therefore, when registering at www.mastihaelma.gr you are required to provide the true personal data that you will be required to complete as specified above. By registering with the services provided by www.mastihaelma.gr you also consent to the storage and use of your personal information in accordance with this Statement. We may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services under the law (Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Your personal data is not used for any purpose other than as described in the Statement, unless we obtain your prior permission, or unless required or permitted by law. The purpose of collecting, using and processing your personal data is (a) to provide the services and products you request through the Website, the use of which requires your personal data use and / or processing, for example. online orders and the consequent fulfillment of contractual obligations, in the context of the execution, delivery and pricing of orders in the best possible way, and (b) the promotion of products and services provided by the Company in particular through www.mastihaelma.gr (c) providing personalized services and facilitating the ordering process for the convenience of the user and / or ensuring that the content of the website is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer. The Company collects “sensitive” personal data only when you voluntarily provide us with such data or when such data is required or is legally allowed to be collected. We advise you to refrain
from providing sensitive data unless this is required for the purpose of providing personal data or if you hereby consent to the use of such data by the Company for its purposes. The Company may request that you provide certain personal data for us to send informational messages about the products and services and / or related offers and announcements. The Company may also request your permission for certain uses of your personal data, and you may either consent or deny such uses. If you would like specific services or communication ways, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipient list at any time by following the instructions in each communication way. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or a communication way, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time and / or information before we can process your request.
2. Access to Personal Data and Rights
If you wish, you may at any time request to be informed of your personal data held by the Company, their recipients, the purpose of their keeping and processing as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending a relevant email to the address email@example.com from the email address you have provided, attaching a copy of your ID card. You also have the right to review the personal data we hold and in general to exercise any legal right concerning the protection of personal data. The personal data that you disclose to the Company through www.mastihaelma.gr, either during your registration or at a later stage, is collected and used and processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection provisions, and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Regulations 2472/1997 and 3471/2006, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Directive 95/46 / EC protection of personal data. You reserve the following rights in detail:
- Right to be informed about your personal data: Upon request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correct and Update your personal data: If you notify us, we will correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you. We will complete incomplete data if you give us notice, provided that such data is necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
- Right to delete your personal data: At your request, we will delete the personal data we hold about you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified retention period, for example because in some cases we are legally required to maintain the data, or because the data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- The right to bind your personal data: In some cases, provided by law, we shall bind your data, upon your request. Further processing of bound data occurs to a very limited extent only.
- The right to withdraw your consent: You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The lawfulness of your data processing remains unaffected by this action, up to the point where your consent is withdrawn.
- Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal grounds provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679. If you submit any objections, we shall stop processing your data, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for further processing. Processing your data for advertising purposes does not consist a legitimate reason.
3.Transfer of Personal Data
The Company does not share or transmit/ transfer personal data to third parties, unless this is required for legitimate business purposes and business needs in order to meet your requests and / or if required or permitted by law. In any case, access to your personal data is only permitted to authorized persons who are required to access (to them) in order to be able to fulfill their collection, use and processing purposes as disclosed in this Statement. In certain cases, the Company may share your personal data with various companies or service providers who co-operate with it, in order to respond to your requests or to natural or legal persons entrusted with the processing, provided that we shall notify you in advance, and we shall receive your prior consent. People who have access to the data are required to keep the confidentiality of this data. The Company reserves the right to use the information you provide to it through www.mastihaelma.gr, in such a way that it is not possible to identify or disclose the person concerned for statistical, promotional, investigative or advertising purposes, by notifying
these and third parties, e.g. research companies responsible for the achievement of the above objectives. The Company may transfer certain personal data outside its geographical limits to other companies associated with it and / or store personal data in a jurisdiction other than the one which you are located in. By providing their personal data via the internet, the visitors consent to this transfer and / or the storage of their personal data abroad. The Company may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed by a cloud service provider on behalf of the Company, and your personal data may be stored in different locations around the world. The Company uses organizational and contractual measures to protect personal data and to impose similar, yet in no case less restrictive requirements to our cloud service providers, including requirements regarding the exclusive processing of your personal data in this Statement, regarding the referred to aims.
4. Personal Data Security
The Company applies specific technical and organizational security procedures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions. The Company makes every reasonable effort to keep the collected personal data only for the time the data is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or until its removal is requested (if this occurs earlier), unless it continues to keep them as provided in the applicable legislation.
5. Revisions of the Statement
The Company reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement in its sole discretion. If any changes are made, the Company shall enter the date of change or revision in this Statement, and the updated Statement shall apply to you from that date onwards. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement, in order to consider whether there are any changes in the manner we manage your personal data. This Statement was last updated on 18/09/2019.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about the managing or protecting, on our behalf, of your personal data, or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For performance and security reasons we use CloudflareCloudflare uses the _cflb, _cf_bm, and _cfduid, cookies to maximize network resources, manage traffic, and protect our Customers’ sites from malicious traffic.
For users of Maps Embed API, Google uses anonymous cookies to determine the number of unique users of the API. Google also accumulates statistics about the types of features used from the Maps product.